Angler Pocket Guides: A series of waterproof pocket sized guides for recreational anglers
Are you or a friend planning a vacation and want to include some fishing but don’t know the area or what tactics, lures, bait or tackle is best? Do you only have a few days to fish and don’t have the time or budget to hire a professional fishing guide? Or, are you a beginning angler and want some “cut to the chase” information on where and how to fish? If you answer yes to any of these, then these waterproof pocket guides are for you! Even if you don’t fish, you probably know someone who does and these books make excellent gifts.
These waterproof angler pocket guides contain:
- High altitude USGS images or topographic maps
- Directions to the best places to fish
- Beautiful photographs, maps and illustrations
- How to rig your spinning rod or fly rod
- What baits, lures or flies you should use
- Fish identification images
- Waterproof, tear resistant, stain resistant, pocket sized…and they float!
As your guides, we want you to have fun productive days on the water.
These waterproof pocket guides are “Like having a professional guide in your pocket”!
Beach, pier, bay access maps, wade/shore tips, fish ID pics, and more…
Lake/trail maps, day hikes/over-night destinations, greenback cutthroat trout regulations, and more…
Our Newest Release!
Angler’s Guide to Kayak Fishing Southwest Florida: Sarasota Bay to Pine Island
30+ launches, wind direction chart, float plans, tackle and rigging tips and more…